We are looking to hire an experienced designer to be a founding member of our Product Design Team.
Someone who loves data, is passionate about users, and thrives at iterating and generating strong hypothesis-driven ideas and designs!
You’ll get your hands dirty in all steps of product discovery and delivery. You’ll apply a full range of skills from strategic thinking, user journey mapping, and product design to partnering with our product managers, data scientist and engineers to own the user experience of new features from ideation until launch. You will own the user experience (UX) of a variety of products, including data representation & visualization, internal tooling and marketing analytics dashboards.
As a founding member of the Product Design Team you will have the opportunity to drive product strategy and key decision making.
- Be the founding Product Designer for Jampp.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production.
- Partner with PMs, Engineers, and Rev Ops folks to solve product challenges. As the design leader, advocate for the voice of the user and prioritize your work given high amounts of ambiguity.
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Evolve the company-wide design system to provide a high quality experience.
- Share your perspective through hiring, mentoring, and establishing an empathetic design culture within the company.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years relevant product design experience (from research through release and shipping) at a tech, product-driven company.
- Ability to own the design process end-to-end from concept to implementation.
- Sharp attention to detail and mastery over your craft: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specs.
- Technical chops. Exposure to AI and machine learning will be helpful. Bonus points for frontend web development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both in english and spanish)
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for business products.
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it's pixel-perfect
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, and all of Jampp