The Global Sales team is responsible for bringing in and generating strong long-term relationships with Advertisers from leading mobile app companies! We are Jampp ambassadors and also work closely with all internal teams to deliver outstanding results for our customers.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, bringing in new customers, building strong relationships with them in order to strengthen our growth in North America.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, passion to connect with new people, and a focus on generating trusting relationships. So, if you are dedicated, exceptionally bright, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge… you should continue reading this job post 😉
Jampp is a remote-first company, this position is open to all US locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing and launching deals. Including conducting all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and user acquisition and retention (20% travel expected)
- Be a team player and work closely with Product, Technology, Revenue Operations, and your Sales peers globally to help Jampp deliver outstanding results for all customers.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Jampp brand in the eyes of app marketers in North America.
- Drive Jampp initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem (especially programmatic advertising) and strong network of app advertisers and agencies.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- +2 years sales experience and proven track record exceeding quota in SaaS or media sales.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing, performance and incrementality considerations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- A technical (engineering, math, science) degree is a big plus.
- Hablar español suma puntos!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🎢Career advancement opportunities in a high growth environment.
- 401K retirement plan with company match.
- Premium Healthcare plan.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Lyft, Twitch, Audible, CreditKarma, Ibotta to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.