At Jampp, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment full of technical challenges, this might be the right place for you👀
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming to help build, manage, and scale the Jampp platform.
You’ll be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and backend APIs, ensuring the responsiveness of applications. You’ll also work alongside UX for web design features and with the Product team, participating in decisions and owning the product itself and developing software that allows the Account Managers to create, optimize and manage the lifecycle of the campaigns we run for our customers.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop features using node.js, Express and React
- Build and design new modular, reusable components and features
- Work alongside our core, data science, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar for quality, well-tested code
- Active participation in our product definition (Design Thinking)
- Backend development experience of REST APIs, node.js, Express, knex.js among others
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends techniques, and package managers, bundlers, and task runners like Webpack
- Database's experience. (Mysql, Postgres, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in an e-commerce or digital advertising technology business
- Fluent English
- Experience with Docker
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)