Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and have been included in Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle incoming chats ranging from potential sales opportunities to support requests.
- Handle partner concerns with empathy.
- Suggest products to the partner while probing for additional information.
- Relay viable opportunities to the Sales team and partner inquiries to the partner website, while directing support chats to the Support team.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the partner from A-Z in order to create a positive partner experience every time.
- Document a complete summary of the partner’s inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 1 year of customer service, administrative or sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer proficiency. Ability to navigate through multiple programs and pages.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task - i.e. manage multiple chat threads at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff