Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Malwarebytes Creative team is growing and we’re looking for a graphic designer to help bring our brand’s story to life as well as elevate both our internal and external design aesthetic.
As a designer at Malwarebytes you’ll concept and create visual design solutions to a large variety of problems ranging from graphic design for internal assets and evolving our brand system to advertising & social campaigns large and small. Bringing a strong creative point of view is expected, but knowing when to listen and collaborate is key. Designers help make the team better and stronger through approach, methodology, work, and craft.
Established strong knowledge of skills including graphic design, identity design, branding systems, typography, storytelling, and photography are needed. Ability to work in motion and 3D is encouraged but not required.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a design point of view and communicates it to creative team.
- Create multiple design solutions for a given brief.
- Work closely with the Head of Creative and Brand Team to bring visual concepts to life.
- Design and execute branding, advertising assets, collateral, presentations, logos, asset kits/style guides, TV titles and motion graphic elements.
- Design templates for presentation decks, emails, and other internal and external assets.
- When needed, should be able to be independent and self-governing to see projects through
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Online portfolio of work
- 3+ Years of design or similar experience suggested
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Adobe Creative Suite, G-Suite, Keynote
- Knowledge of Motion Design, AfterEffects and 3D is always a plus
- Effectively communicates and works well in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
Nice to Have Skills:
- Passionate for working and learning in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build great working relationships.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff