Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As the Director of Global Recruiting, you will lead Malwarebytes’ recruiting strategy and build scalable processes and metrics to support the Company’s growth.
The ideal leader
- has extensive experience leading global recruiting teams in pre-IPO, late-stage private, or public software/cybersecurity companies in a hyper-growth business environment;
- thrives in a No-Nonsense, Urgent, Always Learning, Customer-Centric, dynamic, fast-paced, high EQ, solutions-oriented culture;
- is a strong team player, can collaborate cross-functionally with multiple global and business stakeholders, and enjoys winning as a team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and mentor a global recruiting team based in the US (SF Bay Area, Clearwater, FL), Tallinn, Estonia, Cork, Ireland, and expanding.
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering, and influencing skills) and create a strong sense of global team unity and engagement.
- Deliver the global hiring plan with a focus on acquiring top and diverse talent to meet the Company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Perform recruiting capacity planning and balance hiring resources (inbounds, pro-active sourcing, agencies, etc.) to ensure the right resource allocation to support the global business.
- Optimize recruiting Service Level Agreement (SLA) by improving system-level processes, and levering digital automation and integrations/
- Deploy forecasting, reporting, and analytics to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress. Leverage data to develop both short-term and long-term recruiting plans.
- Own and drive the development of recruiting programs including interview guides, interviewer training, candidate assessment/calibration, sourcing strategies, and more.
- Build relationships with business leaders, People Business Partners, and Finance to understand business objectives and current and future talent needs. Develop processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration support.
- Develop and execute diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies and embed them into programs and practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Internal Communications to co-create a best-in-class, inclusive and purpose-driven employer brand, promoting the Company’s employer value proposition, and growing brand awareness.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 10+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in pre-IPO, late-stage private, or public software/high tech companies. Experience in cybersecurity, a plus.
- 5+ years of experience managing global recruiting teams in hyper-growth stage companies, and a proven track record of scaling teams and recruiting operations.
- Proven experience to build, deploy, and scale Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DEI) recruiting programs.
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with data to tell the talent story. Proven ability to use data and metrics to evaluate ROI of recruiting plans.
- Demonstrated operational ability to develop and maintain processes and tools to support effective hiring processes that support meeting hiring goals, while focusing on best-in-class candidate experience.
- Strong background with a variety of recruiting tools and sourcing strategies.
- Advanced consulting, relationship-building, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Highly organized yet flexible with the ability to switch gears quickly.
- BA/BS in a relevant field—MBA a plus.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff