At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The B2B Customer Success Support Engineer is a highly organized self-starter looking for a challenge and ready to join a company in a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive impactful B2B post-sale technical support case triage activities and work closely with other global Customer Success team members to convert customers into brand advocates.
What You'll Do:
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to build, setup, reconfigure, manipulate software and hardware
- Ability to setup and test in an emulated/virtual environment, such as; VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC
- Proficient with windows domain and workgroup network infrastructures
- Ability to convey detail instructions verbally and in writing, a creative thinker and problem solver
- Participate on Malwarebytes Forums and Helpdesk, addressing technical issues posted by users and customers as assigned.
- Prior experience working with malware removal tools and security software, supporting Corporate & Enterprise customers to positive outcomes
- Support various end-users primarily focused on English speaking users
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Recent customer facing experience; telephone or email
- Accept Tier 1 enterprise calls, emails, and forum posts, to understand and replicate the issue presented, and then provide the appropriate solution to the issue
- Strong configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers and software issues
- Design, set up, configure, troubleshoot and manage corporate networks / home networks
- Proficient in installation, configuration, maintenance of SQL server or equivalent databases
- Proficient in Windows OS, XP, Vista and 7 as well as Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Proficient in Windows Command lines, scripting structure and syntax
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall and security software a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided