Malwarebytes is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions to consumers and businesses worldwide. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the VP, Finance will have responsibility for Finance (FP&A) function. He/she will partner with internal stakeholders to design and implement successful financial planning, budget management and motoring of KPI for our security solutions. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Finance function worldwide
- Coordinate financial planning and budget management functions that will assist the CEO, President, Board of Directors and other senior managers in managing their responsibilities.
- Support the annual planning processes and ongoing rolling forecasts by setting company targets and tracking/reporting performance relative to plan
- Work with department managers to develop both short-term and long-term business plans
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy, improve efficiency, and maximize ROI
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for presentation to executive management, investors and the Board of Directors
- Assist the CFO/CAO in optimizing the capital structure and raising funds via debt/equity as needed
- Partner closely with the Corporate Strategy on long-range planning and support Investor Relations on relevant analyses and reporting
- Own and develop tracking, reporting and continuous improvement of SaaS metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) working cross-functionally across the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Degree in finance, business or related degree. MBA is strongly preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience as a successful leader with demonstrated achievement in growing a high-performance finance team.
- 6+ years’ experience with B2C and B2B SaaS and a keen understanding of SaaS metrics is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple financial modeling systems and techniques.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize complex information with an attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections and piece together conclusions and apply rules to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and with external stakeholders in both the written and spoken word.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Experience with reporting requirements in both a pre and post-public-company environment
- Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff