Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a top-notch User Experience Researcher to help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among consumer and business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that consumer and business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with UI designers and product managers on research needs for their products.
- Lead research projects autonomously
- Deep understanding of product business objectives
- Coordinate recruitment efforts
- Innovatively plan research to meet complex technical and business requirements
- Conduct various types of research activities for complex applications, including surveys, site visits, benchmark studies, usability test, heuristic evaluation, etc.
- Collect data (in-lab & remote) and conduct data analysis
- Report actionable findings concisely and effectively to cross-functional audiences
- Introduce innovative research techniques and strategies that are engaging
- Help to improve overall UX research process (new tools, techniques, etc.)
- Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team through all phases of projects
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years experience in conducting user experience research
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineers, marketing and UI designers
- Excellent command of research methods with knowledge of when and how to apply various methods during each product phase
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A/B.S. (M.S. Preferred) in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff