At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An exceptionally talented Software Developer with experience building highly scalable cloud ecosystems. You will be part of the core team responsible for building and maintaining our MSP platform OneView. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers in building both internal and external facing services. Come join us in our mission for malware-free existence.
What You’ll Do:
- Scale and expand our OneView MSP platform by building integration frameworks to support our marketplace ecosystem
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages: Java, Scala
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Should have at least 3 years of good programming experience in Java, Scala, or Golang
- Experience with event stream platforms (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, SQS, DynamoDB)
- Solid work experience in building production REST or GraphQL APIs
- Has experience with containerization and other modern software development workflows
- Takes initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs