Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Reporting to the Director of Product Portfolio Operations, the Senior Product Operations Manager – Program Planning will be responsible ensuring product strategy alignment to execution across our product portfolio initiatives and will play a pivotal role in shaping operational process development for the Product team. We need a proactive self-starter who can maintain a strong sense of ownership and urgency to drive progress without onsite management, and a flexible team player who collaborates with others to find and facilitate creative solutions to problems. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written & oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, keen customer/end user focus, and strong initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage product portfolio initiative operations processes from feasibility acceptance until post release, including priority and business value updates, strategy to execution workflows and metrics tracking, changelogs, change communications preparation, and cost of delay/impact assessments for technical and business stakeholder review
- Provide guidance for product managers to successfully navigate best practice workflows in our product management too
- Prepare roadmap update communications and trade-off information for regular updates for internal stakeholder groups, utilizing information, reports and dashboards in our product management tool
- Manage business processes and operational requirements for Beta and limited Availability programs leading up to General Availability milestones, including processes to determine entry and exit criteria, target participants and success measures to be used by team(s) who will track execution
- Assess and continuously improve processes related to product operations management, administer change management programs, conduct training and create & update process reference documents according to Product Management best practices
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 3 years of prior product management and/or product development experience
- At least 3 years of prior product operations and limited release management experience in software products
- Advanced familiarity with Aha! product management tool and Jira to optimize Aha! workflows according to product management best practices
- Prior experience with limited release/feature release management tools (e.g. LaunchDarkly)
- Demonstrated knowledge of product marketing and management best practice frameworks (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing, SiriusDecisions)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile best practices, (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and Scaled Agile best practices (e.g. SAFe)
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff