Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Engage, retain, and grow! Those are the magic words.
As the Sr. Manager of Lifecycle Growth Marketing, you’re a wizard when it comes to customer interaction. You’re always finding new ways to create meaningful connections and build loyalty with an ever-increasing customer base. You’ll be the one crafting the strategy, owning the budget, and ensuring that we hit our goals for customer retention. With that in mind, you will continuously iterate and improve—it’s in your nature. More than anything, you know that the experience can always be better, as you work to build brand loyalty, reduce churn, and increase revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on engaging with our consumers via email, in-app/product, and account notifications to grow user base and drive higher LTV
- Define and develop a strategic roadmap of user engagement and retention which includes comprehensive A/B test plans that power conversion, activation, monetization, retention, and loyalty
- Leverage user feedback and A/B test learnings to drive roadmap requirements that increase NPS and engagement for conversion, activation, retention and referral.
- Use data and insights to build relevant global engagement and retention strategy and tactics
- Break down silos, influence and champion retention marketing strategy within internal and external organizations to drive toward shared business goals
- Work collaboratively with agencies and internal teams; brand/creative, operations, product, sales and support to drive our growth marketing agenda forward.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or an MBA preferred
- Proven track record of leading performance-driven marketing which resulted in hyper growth
- Extensive knowledge across key elements of retention and engagement strategies and tactics, including customer journeys, lifecycle marketing, viral loops/referral/loyalty marketing, and A/B testing and optimization
- Strong interest in UI/UX and desire to improve customer engagement and retention for desktop, mobile, and app experiences
- Knowledge of subscription business best practices and the fine line between customer and revenue churn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with ever-changing challenges
- Phenomenal people skills and one who is a masterful communicator
- Obsessive about data and using it to drive your business
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff