Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Senior Global Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the customer-centric B2B marketing strategy and Go-To-Market initiatives for cloud-based endpoint security solutions. The role will focus on building and managing strong audience-based messaging, owning tiered product launches, creating differentiated assets and tools, engaging with audiences to evangelize product capabilities, enabling sales, solving for new industry and competitive scenarios, supporting integrated campaigns, and being a strategic thought partner to product management and demand generation.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for creation of B2B customer-centric Go-To-Market strategies and plans.
- Develop and execute against global tiered launch plans to bring solutions to market.
- Strategically partner with Product Management and Sales to represent customer needs and help prioritize Malwarebytes’ products and programs.
- Effectively partner cross-functionally, influence and deliver results through collaboration with key teams including Product Management, Sales, Web team, Demand Generation, PR, Social, and AR.
- Own and deliver compelling enterprise audience-specific messaging, positioning, customer journeys, use cases, personas, sales plays and more.
- Adapt overarching marketing messages to specific customer segments, highlighting key customer pain points and communicating value.
- Distill sophisticated issues and complex concepts down to clear, compelling stories and messages.
- Develop and execute programs that resonate with each customer segment, advocating a point of view that differentiates our offerings.
- Represent and evangelize solutions to analysts, prospects, customers and the sales force.
- Understand the customer’s buyer journey and create effective and relevant content and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel including thought leadership, awareness, consideration and decision.
- Develop thought leadership content that is innovative and differentiated versus industry competitors.
- Support the training and enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions.
- In partnership with the Web team develop and execute an effective strategy to elevate Malwarebytes.com as a key marketing channel for brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement.
- Represent the voice of the customer and manage ongoing content updates to Malwarebytes.com, including copy, content/resources and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Participate in conferences/tradeshows to deliver presentations, demos, and speak with prospects.
- Help influence roadmaps by working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, and Customer Lifecycle Marketing.
- Conduct and review market research to understand industry trends and identify market opportunities.
- Audit and provide feedback on competitive matrix and competitive messaging.
- Working with our engineering and product teams to deeply understand the products capabilities and value for our targeted markets and influence the product development for the targeted use case experiences.
- May require up to 20% travel in the future.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products.
- Experience in B2B SaaS software product marketing.
- Experience with endpoint security software/technology products preferred.
- Technical background preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that generate leads and support customer conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence and collaboration skills are critical.
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff