Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a Sr. Director of Sales Operations to join our Revenue Operations team. The right candidate has strong experience relating to cloud business, managing a deal desk, owning compensation, quota and territory alignment, and has the ability to drive strategic insights through quantitative and quantitative analysis? You will own and maintain various operational cadences, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving the overall pulse of the business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with accuracy.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as advisor to the sales leaders globally across all aspects of the sales operational cycle starting from opportunity creation to close. Work across sales, legal, finance and services teams to represent the interests and needs of the global deals, renewals, and subscriptions.
- Work closely with sales management on order bookings and responsible for the end-to-end deal desk process.
- Drive a sales compensation plan and governance framework in line with company policy and procedures
- Work closely with sales management and provide analytics, and data management for sales planning, productivity analysis, attainment, quotas, capacity, and staffing
- Work closely with finance on pricing and packaging of deals. Help establish and report qualitative and quantitative analysis allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of overall deals and alignment with goals
- Analyze business trends and present creative, innovative insights to leadership that drives change and sales cycle improvement
- Facilitation of regular deal reviews and inspection of deals and pipeline. Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, sales processes, data governance and tools
- Analysis of sales wins, losses, sales pipeline by product, sales leader, region, industry, etc.
- Lead a team responsible for sales forecasting, planning, compensation design and commercial transaction processing (Deal Desk)
- Be a key stakeholder in the annual planning process across global revenue organization, including business modeling, territory planning, compensation design, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Drive Sales and broader Revenue productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems.
- Collaborate with Malwarebytes’ Product Management & Revenue Leadership teams on product pricing strategy and New Product Introduction process.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 10+ years’ experience with 5+ years as a Sales Operations leader in a software company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Deep experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NRR, LTV, and CAC.
- Deep understanding and advanced user of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Clari and other sales support tools
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Legal Product Marketing and Marketing
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff