At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A motivated and experienced security professional who is looking to take on the challenge of improving Security processes at a Security company. We’re looking for someone to join our small but growing security team and apply their experience with Security Operations (SecOps) and Incident Response (IR). We’re looking for security super-stars who can help take our SecOps and IR processes to the next level.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in IR and SecOps “Blue Team” efforts for the Malwarebytes Security team
- Apply your technical expertise and experience with IR and SecOps to improve internal processes across the company with teams in engineering, product management, research, threat intelligence, support, IT, finance, legal, and other corporate functions.
- Manage projects to improve IR and SecOps while actively participating in security investigations, incident response, and other security operations activities. IR projects to include automated investigation tools, coordinating and standardizing response processes and improvements, and vulnerability management.
- Communicate and present ideas and processes to stakeholders with varying levels of technological experience. Develop processes and techniques to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in systems, tools and applications, identify intrusions, isolate attackers, block and remove unauthorized access.
- Manage 3rd party providers for MSSP, MDR, and other security operations activities
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Be well-versed in IR (incident response) and SecOps (Security Operations) best practices
- Ability to work with teams across the organization to improve security in infrastructure, cloud and enterprise environments
- Effective in managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about process improvements, documentation, and automation
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Aid and encourage those around you to understand and identify risks
- Lead by example to improve communications and processes within and across teams
- Understand the value in your team having ‘measurable success'
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working at a security product company
- An understanding of cloud technologies and infrastructure
- You have worked effectively with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with agile scrum processes and project management (certifications a plus)
- Current or former security training or certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS GPEN, CEH or similar are a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided