At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for an International recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. To succeed in this role, you should be able to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Fill job requisitions assigned within given timelines for the EMEA & APAC regions
- Partner with hiring managers throughout all levels of the business to create job descriptions and to refine requirements
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within given timelines
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Malwarebytes’ reputation as a “great place to work”
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience in Sales and Tech is preferred. International recruiting experience is an advantage
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)