Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Partner Services Consultant. As a Partner Services Consultant, you are responsible for managing the post-sale support experience for our MSP partners. In this role, you be responsible for the technical onboarding of new MSP partners. The role also involves managing existing partner relationships and acting as the voice of the partner for product or support related topics.
By providing top-quality technical service after contract close, Partner Services Consultants help to ensure product adoption and long-term program loyalty among our MSP partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact and manage post-sales activity for MSP partners through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Successfully onboard new MSP partners by clearly defining success metrics and desired outcomes up front
- Gather partner technical requirements and assist in thinking through key technical decisions
- Walk partners through initial console setup and configuration
- Train partners on how to efficiently administrate their clients’ environments, provide expert tips, best practice recommendations, and additional resources as needed
- Ensure adoption of new features and functionality via ongoing knowledge transfer
- Deliver on an exceptional partner experience with proactive communication, regular sync-ups or check-ins, and orchestrating the right internal resources
- Maintain a deep understanding of Malwarebytes products and speak with partners about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Be the voice of the partner internally at Malwarebytes by sharing process improvements and partner requests back to the internal Product Management & Development teams
- Build and maintain technical level relationships through your role as a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team and facilitate any escalation directing the partner to a quick and efficient resolution
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of experience either in a Professional Services role, or as Technical Account Manager, Technical Support Representative, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company or Cyber Security industry
- Solid technical background with 3+ years of experience troubleshooting software and networking environments. Experience either working for and with MSPs is a strong plus
- Strong installation, configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers, and software issues
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent project management, account planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall, and security software a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, accountable, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through complex partner issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Bilingual is a bonus.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff