The People Operations team is seeking our first Senior HR Systems Analyst to join the growing People org. You may be the right match if your expertise and passion are all things HR Technology. Identifying best practices, making technical recommendations, operationalizing, and executing are your greatest strengths. Data integrity is at the foundation of all that you do! Creating solutions that remove the administrative burden and shift towards automation wherever possible is your motto. With your troubleshooting mindset that frames “problems” as opportunities, you enhance business processes across the organization. Solving some of the greatest challenges we face through new implementations and integrations. Building project plans, sharing ideas, and collaborating across teams is what energizes you.
What’s the day-to-day look like?
You will be focusing on the development and delivery of HR products, expanding our technology capabilities while ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices. Build and execute optimization plans for our current HRIS platform Bamboo and the various HR tools that plug into it, using Mulesoft to support integrations. Collaborating and partner with subject matter experts in IT, Finance, Talent Acquisition Employee Success, Workplace Experience, and HR Business Partnering to deliver against projects.
- Performs risk analysis with technical and business stakeholders; working with stakeholders to aggressively manage risks to reduce the impact on HR/Payroll customers and related projects timelines/budgets.
- Develops and enhances department policies and procedures as required for project management and solution delivery.
- Lead efforts to define, design, develop, configure, test, and maintain HR solutions that align with the company’s vision and strategic plans
- Working closely with other subject matter experts ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will support system upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Motivated by collaboration, you will help us to build and maintain people systems and processes that delight our employees.
- Working Globally to create a cohesive People experience