At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Communications Manager to join our growing global marketing team. You will be responsible for driving programs for customer storytelling and producing compelling content for our target audience of IT executives, software developers, and enterprise architects. You will have a strong ability to digest complex technical concepts and turn them into clear, compelling messages.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US East Coast.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of producing compelling content across various channels. Write short and long-form content including customer case studies, presentation content, white papers, blogs, and more.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, product management, and marketing in developing content strategies.
- Develop and drive programs to accelerate customer storytelling, and empower the field with clear, compelling narratives about customer success.
What you will bring along:
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- 3 - 5 years of B2B content writing experience. Previous writing experience is a must.
- A track record of producing sales-enabling and high-converting content is required.
- A strong artistic and creative editorial eye and attention to detail.
- Experience driving marketing programs, establishing and meeting goals.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now