At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda, we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Description of the team / Legal Department:
The Legal Department is an important component on the way to a sustainably growing company. We deal with almost all content that is of legal relevance, such as the preparation and negotiation of IT purchase agreements or data protection issues.
We ensure that legal risks are avoided and business is conducted securely, and that's exactly what we need you for!
What you’ll be doing:
- You independently evaluate compliance with export guidelines and check potential risk areas such as the violation of human rights to maintain our corporate standards
- You research various legal and IT-related issues and work out solution-oriented approaches
- You support the legal team and work on diverse projects within the legal team
What you’ll bring along:
- You are a currently enrolled student at a college/university and are studying law, business law, international law or a comparable subject (for at least two semesters).
- You already have experience in independently researching and evaluating legal issues.
- You have very good communication skills in English and German and enjoy working in an international team.
- You have strong analytical skills, technical understanding and work responsibly, independently and carefully.
- You are ready to start immediately and are available for 16-20 hours a week.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now