We have a really exciting opportunity to join our team at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, as an Procurement Executive as we continue our exciting journey as the global leader in complete nutrition.
You will support our New Product Development (NPD) material sourcing, taking ownership for a portfolio of ingredients and ensuring that we’re sourcing at keen prices, from reliable suppliers who share and uphold our core values.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with our New Product Development (NPD) team to source new materials for our growing range of products
- Ensuring all new suppliers meet Huel’s high ethical and sustainability standards
- Negotiating the best costs for the materials in your portfolio
- Ensuring our suppliers are suitably robust and can keep up with Huel’s demand; implementing risk mitigation plans where required
- Managing our suppliers to get the level of service required, protecting availability for our customers
- Working closely with the Demand Team to ensure we have appropriate material availability, and helping to resolve supply issues as required