We have a really exciting opportunity for a Workspace Manager to join our growing team of Hueligans and manage our 4 global offices. The role will be located out of our HQ in Tring Hertfordshire with frequent travel to our other offices you will help us create truly amazing places to work and visit!
As Workspace Manager you will lead all operations within our buildings, managing both hard and soft services, and offer hands-on help when needed ensuring our Hueligans happiness and safety at all times.
Reporting to our Head of People, you will have the confidence and organisational arsenal to deal with many different tasks and situations, always positive and able to offer solutions to challenges.
- Ensuring that our offices run like clockwork, to help people work better and go home happier
- We have super slick workspaces and it’s important you ensure they stay this way. Lots of content is created in our offices, so they need to be photo-ready, all the time.
- Planning our workspaces in line with headcount forecasts to ensure we have the right spaces, at the right time so we don’t compromise on the quality of the working environment
- Managing new fit-outs of office spaces as we grow, from sourcing spaces through to design, build and finishing touches
- Working closely with the Head of People & CFO on facilities budgets and spending
- Creating innovative spaces and new initiatives to improve our employee wellbeing and enjoyment in the offices
- You’ll also have overall responsibility for amenities, maintenance, repair, and asset management across a number of buildings within the Huel portfolio and also be responsible for managing relationships with third-party providers.
- Maintain supplier and vendor performance of quality and cost across the portfolio