At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
As a Third Party Risk Analyst at Hopin you will be a part of a team that assesses third party security posture and manages risk in Hopin’s third party engagements. You will be responsible for assessing and onboarding new third parties, as well as performing monitoring and updates to existing relationships and tracking progress on required remediations.
Our GRC team is small but mighty and we are looking for someone who is a motivated self-starter who is inspired by the idea of building new systems to support a rapidly growing platform. We are a remote-first company with staff in more than forty countries. We operate around the clock and strive to support flexible hours and schedules. This role will be based within EU time zones.
- Perform risk assessments against new third party relationships
- Assist with third party onboarding
- Work with internal teams to understand and document their needs
- Monitor compliance with Hopin’s security standards for third parties
- Re-asses third parties and revalidate evidence and findings
- Assess, triage and mitigate risks associated with engagement with third parties
- Develop and track remediation plans with third parties where improvements to controls are necessary
- Highly experienced in risk assessments and risk methodologies
- Proven experience of risk management and mitigation
- Understanding of business needs and objectives
- Experience in a highly SaaS/PaaS environment
- Understanding of global data protection laws, standards, and associated frameworks (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, and APEC CBPR)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate Controls & Requirements into actionable technical specifications
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities, accurately and actively set expectations with partners
- Positive and collaborative attitude, encompass security as an enabler attitude
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with GRC tools such as LogicGate, AuditSource, CyberGRX
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CPA, and/or CIA.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.