At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
You will take an active part in shaping UX Research culture at Hopin. Together with one or multiple teams, you will independently run foundational research, benchmark research, user interviews and user testing. Your role will be next to designers and product managers to make sure the team takes the most informed decision on how to move forward on existing or soon-to-be launched products. You will have a crucial role to ensure our customers have the best experience on the Hopin platform.
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Design and Go-To-Market teams to elevate the level of user understanding in all aspects of what we do.
- Influence Product strategy through foundational user research around user behaviour, customer personas and segments, user pain points, and more.
- Find compelling and creative ways of evangelising insights discovered from the research efforts and best research methods/practices.
- Effectively speak to what matters most across Hopin’s community of event organizers, event sponsors, users, and event agencies. Be a thought-leader and advocate for user-centered design
- 5+ years of experience in a UX Research / User Research role and have partnered with Product and Engineering teams to conceptualize, build, and launch new products or complex product features
- You bring a deep empathy for the user. You have expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative product design process and bring deep experience driving and applying these processes
- Comfortable partnering with UX Researchers, Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and you care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact products.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; you can grow your team’s ability to communicate the “why” to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset. Experience with BI tooling, Amplitude, and user testing tools are a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.