At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to handle everything from scheduling interviews to creating effective recruiting and interview processes to ensure candidates have a positive interview experience. The best candidate is someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment, is a team player and proactive problem solver.
- Partner with recruiters, sourcers and hiring managers to schedule interviews and logistics in a timely manner with a human touch.
- Enhance and document recruiting processes to help calibrate others around hiring at Hopin.
- Ensure a consistent, positive and memorable candidate experience while embodying Hopin's brand throughout the recruitment process.
- Own, maintain and track data throughout the entire interview coordination process, flagging trends and roadblocks and offering up course of action.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, HR or administrative preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal forms.
- Thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with a knack for customer service.
- Experience with Google Suite, Greenhouse or other applicant tracking systems preferred.
Nice to Have
- Interested in pursuing a career in recruiting/sourcing.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.