At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Head of Event Services to join our growing team! As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced and creative events expert that loves supporting customers as they bring their event ideas to life virtually or in hybrid settings. You have deep experience running globally minded event services teams, driving exceptional execution of our customers’ event vision, and innovating on our service offerings based on customer needs and data insights.
- Define and implement our strategy to deliver an exceptional event services experience for our customers
- Oversee and manage services delivery to ensure our customers are satisfied and successful
- Build value-driven relationships with our customers, providing continuous support and thought leadership to achieve their event goals
- Own our services P&L responsibility to support Hopin’s growth, including headcount, capabilities, and capacity planning to meet our commitment to our customers
- Build and develop our global event services team through standard tools, processes, and ongoing training and development
- Exceed OKRs and operational metrics, continuously improving processes to exceed customer expectations and internal team collaboration
- Bring a solutions-driven approach to address any customer issues, and product and revenue opportunities
- Achieve deep technical understanding of Hopin’s products and critical business processes
- Build deep relationships across GTM and Technology teams to improve customer experience and build advocacy at scale
- 7+ years of experience in event management/ production, including 3 years of experience leading teams
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for events
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering events services with the highest level of satisfaction from customers
- Deep expertise in virtual and hybrid event setup and video platforms
- Exceptional collaboration, organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrated success in measuring and reporting on operational metrics
- Outstanding capability to learn quickly and to adapt within a hyper growth environment
- Experience and excitement for working with global teams across multiple cultures and languages
- Experience operating in fast-paced environments
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.