It all started with a Google t-shirt.
Supermetrics is the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We were founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt and have been profitable and growing ever since.
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Atlanta, and Vilnius and have more than 140 employees working in different functions.
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage everything related to our payment systems, licensing, purchase flow, pricing implementation, internal tools that our sales and support teams use, and client-facing account management tools. This position will be based in our Helsinki office.
💡 Background of the position:
We currently have a team of six Product Managers, led by our Head of Product.
We’re scaling rapidly and developing new products all the time. To be successful and reach even higher, we need your help!
🏆 What kind of talent are you?
You would be entering a complicated area that requires interacting with lots of internal and external stakeholders, so we are looking for someone with several years of experience in product management. You need to be a good communicator across different teams, and have excellent written and spoken English skills to work with the stakeholders. Experience working in a SaaS business is a big plus.
It’s crucial that you are able to always take the user perspective and create solutions that serve user needs and are easy to use. You don’t need to be super technical in this role, but interest in technology and using it to help our clients achieve what they need with our products is a must.
We appreciate open, honest, and hardworking individuals who want to learn new things and solve problems. We are a growing company that is still setting up its processes, so you need to think on your feet and live with uncertainty. We will support your learning path and give you excellent tools to become a great Product Manager.
🤩 Things that your typical workday includes:
- User research and interviews to improve the client-facing account management tools
- A/B-testing to improve the conversion rates in the purchase flow
- Working with sales and customer success to help them succeed in their work
- Interfacing with our Customer Support team to ensure the tools we offer them solve their needs
- Working together with your engineering counterpart to prioritize the work
🤟 What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is sharing the same goal. Our vision is to be the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. When we work, we take it seriously, but we place a lot of value on having fun together. Our team is our greatest asset, and we take good care of our people.
If this sounds like your next career adventure, apply now! We will fill the role as soon as we find the right person.