GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a Process Improvement Sr. Specialist. This is a full-time/part-time role at our Berlin office.
About The Role
The Senior Process Improvement Specialist will drive process improvement initiatives and customer experience projects within the Care function. This role supports diverse projects and programs that enable the customer support team to grow while delivering an excellent customer experience and efficiency.
You will work with Care and other GetYourGuide teams, to define business needs and translate them into process requirements, flows, quality standards, documentation, and create data management systems to provide feedback, metrics, and visibility. You will be the main point of contact of all process changes within Care and communication of such.
- Utilize analytics and efficiency models to understand existing processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Recommends business process changes based on identifying areas for improvement, business changes or innovative ideas.
- Specify, design and develop Care processes that optimize customer experience and business operational efficiency.
- Verifies that solutions create an improved process through measurement, productivity studies and stakeholder feedback.
- Create, maintain, and revise maintain work instructions for all Customer Care process and procedures to further enhance our internal knowledge base
- Determine new KPIs as necessary, how results will be measured, how well results are achieved and what are the performance drivers
- Act as a source of process expertise for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Ensure consistent customer communications on all process changes in line with our tone of voice on a global scale
- Create awareness with internal and external stakeholders in understanding their impact on customer process and customer experience
- 3+ years experience in process optimization; ideally (but not limited) from a startup/tech environment
- A passionate and customer-oriented mind-set and drive to deliver on customer experience excellence
- Ability to monitor and analyze data and use this to inform and guide your decisions
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or Freshdesk as well as learning managements systems
- Strong & proven project management skills and the ability to manage tasks involving cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally and efficiently with internal and external partners
- Visa support will be provided if necessary.
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary.
- You must have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Annual learning allowance for courses, books, conferences etc
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now