Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
We now need someone to take control of and lead our SEO strategy, from research and planning to implementation.
We’re looking for an SEO expert with great content writing skills looking to take the next step in their career. You’ll have around two years of in-house or agency experience under your belt, know all the latest about the industry, and want to try out bold and exciting ideas.
The role, along with other responsibilities, will involve monitoring Brandwatch and its competitors across a range of SEO metrics (rankings, traffic, links), working with our development team to ensure the site is optimised, feeding your research into the team’s content strategy and writing SEO content (blog posts, etc), and providing SEO input and support for all relevant projects.
Why do we need you?
We need someone entirely focused on SEO who can keep our approach at the cutting edge of the field, as well ensure we’re getting the basics right.
We want to make sure our site is found by the right people, and that when they do find us, they get the content and information they’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a site with strong traffic and good links to the next level.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for all SEO activities
- Briefing and writing SEO content
- Onsite technical analysis and optimisation
- Keyword and search trend research and tracking
- Tracking of traffic, conversions, and related metrics in Google Analytics
- Domain referrals and backlink analysis
- Link building strategy
- Competitor analysis and comparison
- Giving SEO input on relevant projects
- SEO testing
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO role
- Experience writing successful SEO content
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Excellent written English
- Strong experience of research, analysis, testing, and reporting
- Someone who will quickly find what needs to be done and get to work
- Good understanding of content strategy and how SEO both supports and drives this
- Knowledge of how a modern digital marketing department operates
- A highly organised individual able to manage a range of deadlines across teams
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global team
- An ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business requirements, customer requests, and commercial team needs
- Experience in tech/marketing tech would be an advantage
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now