Do you have a strong interest and aptitude working with modern web technologies, are a graduate, or perhaps have a rusty Computer Science degree you've never properly used? Getting your foot in the door of a cutting edge technology employer where you can demonstrate your skills and dedication may be what you need to jump-start your career in Software Engineering.
About the Role:
Data is key to our success, so our huge data ingestion system is vitally important. We ingest a gazillion data points every day from websites, APIs, and other sources. As key Technical Operations staff, you will have the base skills for researching web ingestion points and will be trained in how to configure the ingestion system to respond to the dynamic landscape of data sources. You will become proficient at analysing these sources and understanding their intricacies, with the particular goal of determining how the ingestion system can be driven to extract the data.
- Perform technical research on third-party web data sources to discover methods for ingesting data
- Optimally configuring Incopro systems to interact with these sources for ingestion or submission of data
- Respond to changes in input sources, re-configuring Incopro systems as necessary
- Train ML models for machine vision
- Contribute to the further development and maintenance of our flagship counterfeit identification system
- You will be working in the Operations group of teams, comprising Product Owner, Scrum Master, and engineering colleagues
- You will interact with other Collection teams to share problems and to further the enhancement of the ingestion system
- Computer Science degree or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharp, logical, observant, and inquisitive mind
- Excellent understanding of internet technology
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities individually and on behalf of the team;
- Committed and enthusiastic in regard to the job at hand, quality of work and getting the job done is your motivator
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure
- Highest levels of integrity
INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is “To Make the Internet Better for Business”.
INCOPRO’s primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Competitive and appropriate for the relevant experience of the applicant.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply now