We’re looking for a marketing campaign manager to join our Partner and Channel Marketing team. As the marketing campaign manager you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing best-in-class digital campaigns that target our SME channel prospects.
Your number one goal will be to bring your knowhow to our team and deliver genuine ROI from our SME channel campaigns. You will be a superstar at producing compelling ‘always on’ campaigns that increase inbound traffic, generate qualified leads, and nurture leads through the buying journey. You’ll be data-driven, love A/B testing and have strong project and campaign management skills in order to own end-to-end coordination, execution and reporting.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 70m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Create, implement and optimise campaign automation and lead nurture processes via email automation, web content and social media
- Work with Head of Channel Marketing to create campaign strategy – continually looking for new ways to generate leads and optimise the buying journey
- Own A/B testing strategy – constantly reviewing and optimising campaign to maximum conversion
- Collect, report and analyse campaign performance, monitoring and ensuring that goals are achieved (budget, conversion rate, quality)
- Working closely with wider marketing / content teams, Channel Sales team and external agencies
About You: To join us as a Marketing Campaigns Manager, you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience in B2B digital marketing / campaign management
- Online marketing campaign experience – covering content marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing , Google Analytics and PPC Management
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work to, deadlines and ensure ROI on campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including professional copywriting abilities
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work with data and insights to produce outstanding campaigns
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter and comfortable with owning and executing on strategy
- Bonus: Experience in using Hubspot
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working