Modulr are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be part of a scaling business in a team that is vital to supporting Modulr’s growth. In this role you will manage, develop and nurture strategic client while focusing on retention, up-selling and cross-selling activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a fast-paced and collaborative culture where there are excellent career prospects.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 70m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
What you will do at Modulr as a Customer Success Manager
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, working in a consultative manner to retain and grow accounts through a deep client understanding and product knowledge
- Optimise portfolio revenue through the creation of strong client relationships and accountable for creating and delivering against strategic and tactical account plans
- Analyse client data and reacting quickly to market changes and account changes that may impact the performance of the account
- Cooperate with multi-functional teams to optimise the sales and onboarding process and work closely with operations and clients support teams to ensure the highest service levels across the business
- Serve as an internal expert on assigned accounts in addition to having a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, market dynamics and influences
- Undertake periodical account reviews and monitoring the commercial performance of each account within the assigned portfolio
- Assist in contract renewals and negotiations and provide input relating to implementation and product development requirements relating to account portfolio or market demands
About You: To join us as a Customer Success Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience in strategic account management either within a payments or technology environment
- Experience with multi-faceted client relationships, contracts and complex negotiations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read a situation, listen, frame a conversation and deliver pitches when necessary
- Strong analytical and written skills with great attention to detail
- You have unassailable integrity, work ethic, humility and team spirit and have the ambition and desire to work in a high-growth tech company
In addition to a market leading salary we offer the following benefits
Modulr offer a highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working
- Team social activities