We are looking for a Head of Customer Success to join our office in San Francisco.
You will own the upsell and growth of Jampp's top customers by scaling their spend with Jampp to new apps, products, geographies, and operating systems.
- Support the sales team by joining calls and/or meetings with prospects during the deal stage process to help negotiate campaign goals, data sharing, and attribution settings.
- Lead the on-boarding of important new accounts with the support of the Account Manager or Regional Lead to ensure we maximize the opportunity to grow the budget and outperform the clients' performance goals.
- Support the Account Management team on preparing quarterly business reviews and providing client insights back to internal teams at Jampp.
- As the local representation for Jampp with our top existing customers, build relationships throughout the organization to get ahead of any issues and ensure we retain the account.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with the key players in the on-demand and mobile programmatic space.
- Participate with the sales team in key meetings and calls with clients supporting with product and technical know-how.
- Ensure planning and delivery of existing client interface to the highest standards: planning and preparation of calls including agendas, objectives and performance analysis; high pre-call standards including agendas, objectives and performance analysis; high in-call standards including performance reviews, progression of account plan objectives, effective use of questioning and focus on cross and up sales opportunities; high post-call standards including timely follow-up and analysis.
- Develop and implement successful client onboarding strategies and set the basis to the handover process to HQ teams (e.g.target segments, campaign structure, etc.).
- Bocome a direct link between the local existing customers and HQ operations ensuring that HQ needs for up and cross-selling are followed.
- Plan and coordinate client visits and exposure for the HQ team within the retaining and growth relevant and evaluate strategy.
- Prepare detailed weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Make use and seek out data from a variety of sources to drive commercial decision-making -work closely with the product and teach team market feedback, needs, etc.
- Generate a Product expertise to help train, onboard and continually educate the sales team as necessary acting as the bridge between the two offices (North America and Argentina)
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related
- 60 months of experience (Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer
- The following is also required:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a high performing team.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills with the flexibility to shift priority projects as required
- Detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, especially programmatic advertising
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel as needed (around 20% of the time)
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)