Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our team is looking for an iOS Engineer who loves the challenge of building products to solve hard problems. Specifically, the job is to keep and extend the great protection we provide our Mobile customers (as well as we do for our Desktop customers). The ideal candidate will have solid experience creating products for iOS. We are not looking for coders, who just take tickets from the backlog and push code. We are looking for product engineers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the next generation of Malwarebytes products
- Design and write code, write unit tests, contribute to integration tests for various iOS products and components
- Design and develop key integrations between Malwarebytes systems and products
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document unit-test, and peer review
- Work closely with product managers, testers, designers in a fast-paced Scrum/Agile environment
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Proficiency in Swift, UIKit and Foundation
- Understanding common iOS architecture patterns
- UX and user-centric mindset
- Highly self-motivated person with an excellent communication skills and positive team attitude
- Keen to learn and develop new skills while taking the pride in the craftsmanship of your code and the systems you build
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Private Health Insurance
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available