Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join its growing Data Science team. In this role, you will work with a team that does full-cycle multi-stage Machine Learning product development, from data collection pipeline, to feature extraction, to AI model building for various problems in cyber security domain. You will get to solve challenging problems to protect millions of customers from emerging threats and restore their confidence in using their computers. You will thrive working in a fast paced and nimble working environment.
What You’ll Do:
As Principal Data Scientist, you will design and create machine learning models to provide faster and more efficient way to address use cases including but not limited to malware and malicious file detection, anomaly detection, to risk profiling. You will conduct exploratory data analysis and hypothesis driven deep dives into consumer behavior and subscription data to uncover opportunities through unique insights to improve consumer experience and monetization. You will conduct analysis on A/B testing data to help find winners, drive new ideas for testing and promote the use of A/B testing as a tool for decision making.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Applied Math or other quantitative fields
- 7+ years of industry experiences in building machine learning models
- Strong coding skills in Python or R.
- Experience in cyber security is a plus
- Passion in leveraging ML/AI to solve real-world business problems.
- Hands-on experience in two or more machine/deep learning frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, evaluate and adopt new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish.
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning/data science approaches.
- Knowledge of NLP/Text mining techniques and related open source tools is a plus.
- Experience working with data collection and processing infrastructure is a plus.
- Experience with data serialization techniques and data stores for persisting events is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other great stuff