Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a passionate product manager for our MSP cloud platform who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products. As a product manager, you will understand the business needs of MSPs and provide the end to end solutions that enable them to best support their end-users.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a product leader for MSP OneView Product platform.
- Think strategically about problems and create solutions that deliver immediate customer value while aligning to your long-term vision.
- Own requirements, specifications, and demonstrate a customer-driven mindset by participating frequently in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer feedback and validation.
- Champion each product feature end to end.
- Develop, manage & communicate product roadmap to customers, prospects and all key internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering to solve problems and deliver high-quality products.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenario
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Engineering or similar degree.
- 3-5 + years of product management experience in Endpoint Security industry and MSP business.
- Experience working with medium and large service providers and building / managing products for them.
- Deep diving into user experience and identifying the right product usage metrics that can be translated into product improvements and features.
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work with limited direction.
- Hands-on nature with the strong interest in technology, ability to understand complex technical architectures (including security, integration and cloud architectures).
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs