Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Handle incoming chats ranging from potential sales opportunities to support requests.
- Handle partner concerns with empathy.
- Suggest products to the partner while probing for additional information.
- Relay viable opportunities to the Sales team and partner inquiries to the partner website, while directing support chats to the Support team.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the partner from A-Z in order to create a positive partner experience every time.
- Document a complete summary of the partner’s inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 1 year of customer service, administrative or sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer proficiency. Ability to navigate through multiple programs and pages.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task - i.e. manage multiple chat threads at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)