Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a resilient, hard charging, innovative executive with a proven track record of building, motivating and creating high performing teams. Someone who has lead from the front in developing, tuning and scaling an MSP business with partners. An internal channel ambassador aligning MSP leadership with Malwarebytes sales leadership and experience in driving, measuring sales and technical enablement plan for an international MSP channel.
What You'll Do:
- Drive our sales engagement and results with our MSP Channel worldwide
- Enable current MSP partners to develop opportunities with existing and new accounts
- Responsible for recruiting new MSP partners in critical geographies
- Drive team to produce annual business plans with key MSP partners for review on a quarterly basis
Staffing and Performance
- Motivate the team to perform at their best
- Set expectations for the team and insures the team are on target to hit goals
- Report appropriate metrics for MSP VP to review for tracking toward goal and monthly reporting
- Conducts weekly 1:1s and reinforces individual goals and helps fill the gap where the team might fall short of the goal
- Reviews annual performances
- Consistently motivates the team to find bold, ethical, creative ways to over-achieve
- Screen, interview, and hires candidates per the hiring process
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in a software channel development function working with MSP partner relationships from executives to local AE’s
- Experience working the IT Channel, specifically in the MSP space. Complete understanding of how an MSP operates, how they sell and what a successful MSP looks like
- Demonstrated success in major account development, relationship building, ability to work at multiple levels within an organization
- Direct and channel sales experience with a track record of achieving and exceeding revenue and recruitment goals
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks without losing attention to detail
- Previous experience managing a team
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)