Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Sr. Principle Engineering Lead, you will help drive and deliver on both roadmap and technical strategy for the Cloud Workload Protection Platform. Malwarebytes is growing rapidly in this space, and you will be instrumental in hiring, retaining, and growing a team of highly talented engineers. This role expects you to be an effective communicator, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this role.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Multiple years of experience in software engineering as an engineer, technical lead or a technical manager
- Experience in Golang and/or container and container orchestration technologies
- Experience with shipping high-quality software in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Broad grounding in all aspects of distributed systems development
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security, and performance
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with a variety of roles including engineering, product management, support, and sales engineering
- Experience working with remote teams and individuals while ensuring agility and velocity
- Ability to communicate and articulate crisply at all levels from executive staff to engineers
- Ability and desire to being hands on as well as leading the team and collaborating cross functionally
- Demonstrated track record of mentoring and developing developers
- Bonus Points:
- Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity products
- Demonstrated track record of hiring strong engineers
- Experience with Golang, Kafka, ElasticSearch
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)