Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a dynamic Sr. Web Product Manager to define the future of Malwarebytes.com. You will partner with Product Marketing, Growth, Engineering and other teams to create an amazing customer journey to drive adoption of our award-winning selection of cybersecurity solutions. You will report directly into the Senior Director of Growth Product at Malwarebytes.
What You’ll Do:
- Use data, market knowledge and industry best practices to define a vision and strategy to drive visits and conversion
- Capture requirements and ideas from other team members in addition to your own to create a test plan to support and validate your strategy
- Be the subject matter authority on the Malwarebytes.com site and how users are acquired and converted
- Partner with Engineering, Design, Content, Product Management and Growth Marketing teams to deliver an amazing user journey and great business results
- Work closely with engineering to implement new features and pages and ensure they meet customer and business needs
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 8+ years of Web product management experience in an Internet company; SaaS and SMB experience a plus
Agile product management experience
- Experience forming and testing hypotheses; experience with SiteSpect or another testing tool a plus
- Analytical ability to read Web Metrics reports and quickly discern issues or wins; experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- A basic understanding of website frameworks, server and client side scripting and development processes; experience with Crownpeak or other CMS/DXP solutions is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- Collaborative personality/team player
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline, MBA a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs