Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is growing rapidly. We are engaged in a constant, escalating fight against malware writers who play by no rules. As a result, we face challenges requiring more than just intelligence and technical fluency. Of equal importance are flexibility, independence, a drive to learn new skills, and a creative approach to problem-solving. We are looking for test engineers who are collaborative, enjoys working in multiple-project environment, excels in improving test processes and execution, and wants to find good bugs.
What You'll Do:
- Comprehend and execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Uncover, document and track defects
- Improve test case execution efficiency and test coverage
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with developers and others to deliver quality software iteratively
- Be an integral part of the team while continuously participating in improving process and test methodologies, execution efficiency and effectiveness
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- A knack for breaking software and finding bugs
- Experience in Test Automation (writing automated test cases, supporting frameworks, preferably using C# or Java)
- Scripting experience (e.g., Batch, PowerShell, Python)
- Networking knowledge (REST API testing, WebSocket, protocols)
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar field or equivalent
- Great command of written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in application (desktop/web) performance and stress testing
- Experience in virtualization environments such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Enterprise administration such as software remote deployment, multiple user sessions, server support, backups, security policies or networking essentials
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs