Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The QA Engineer will be someone who is passionate about anti-malware, quality software and is always looking to learn. We are looking for someone who is independent, self-guided and enjoy working with people and as part of a team. You will be a part of a growing organization and will be working in our office in Perugia. You will be responsible for making sure every single product release will be a high-quality software release for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with our researchers and engineers to find and fix bugs proactively
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing testing activities
- Defining and building test cases and a test automation framework for our technologies
- Defining and implementing a methodology for benchmarking the efficacy and performance of our technologies
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years of software QA experience
- Experience with software development
- Experience testing web APIs, web backends, and business SaaS applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A zeal for working with the latest technologies and expanding your skill set
- Comfortable troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack in a distributed environment backends
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, best practices, and terminology
Skills that are Nice to Have:
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Experience with test automation frameworks for web APIs and web
- 2+ years of code development in Python
- Experience with virtualization systems such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with security software testing
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation, equity stock incentives and benefits packages, including medical and sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking available