Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our Growth Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated Sr Mgr of Growth Operations to partner very closely with the VP pf Growth Marketing and her team to build strategy, drive planning processes, internal presentations, communications, track budget and forecast, and build the team culture. The role will also include program management to help support the production, execution and measurement of our strategic integrated marketing campaigns across Consumer and Small Business Online. This position will report directly to the VP of Growth Marketing.
We are looking for a person with exceptional people skills to work with a cross-functional team (Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, etc.) and the ability to think strategically while balancing the tactical "getting the work done." This person must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is passionate about growing their skills across marketing, strategy and operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Project manage our consumer and SMB online marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Manage and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders and vendors in support of all the campaign deliverables
- Get “stuff” unstuck. Work across company to get any materials, inputs, signoffs that might be a roadblock to delivering campaigns on time.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, manage creative development,
- Monitor campaign results and adjust campaigns as needed to ensure maximum performance
- Partner with the VP Marketing and other organizational leaders to set, manage and execute on the annual planning process
- Work with Finance and accounting team to manage budget operations such as PO submission, budget roll-ups and alignment
- Facilitate internal marketing communications and team culture events
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of related job experience in marketing, consulting, or operations
- Great project management skills - organized, disciplined, strong note taker, comfortable following up on actionables / holding people accountable, able to think ahead and catch problems before they arise.
- Understands their role of “leading from behind”, and leans into this.
- People Oriented - high emotional intelligence, relationship builder, empathetic, works well with different people types.
- Strong Communication skills - clear verbal and written communicator, summarizes information succinctly, able to adapt communication to different audiences.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, strong listener, comfortable providing feedback.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)