Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a dynamic Head of Growth Marketing Operations & Automation to lead the development of scalable processes and programs to ensure successful marketing performance in support of Consumer and SMB business goals. In this role, you will manage the team that support email and in-app messaging development, comms deployment, lifecycle automation builds and campaign operations, with an emphasis on operational excellence, process optimization and platform innovation. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring strong partnership and influencing skills. You will work closely with a number of cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Analytics, Engineering and Technology to drive conversion & retention and ensure the sustained growth of an engaged customer base.
As the Head of our Growth Marketing Operations, you will play an instrumental role in defining the long-term direction of our marketing technology stack for driving engagement and retention with a focus on but not limited to personalization, CDP and marketing automation technologies. This role requires you to have both strategic and tactical acumen, strong project management and influencing skills, and the ability to build and lead a team.
What You’ll Do:
- Growth Marketing Engagement & Retention Platform Roadmap : Build the overarching strategy and high level plan for CDP implementation, ingestion from multiple data sources, customer profile synthetization into traits and audiences, journey orchestration and integration with downstream systems. Drive the process of integrating marketing technology platform for CRM activities.
- Database Marketing Strategy: Lead marketing database strategy definition through data gap analysis, cross-mapping/data ingestion issue management, data quality management to ensure effective data mining and marketing investment. Strong understanding of ETL, Data quality / Cleansing and Identity resolution.
- Email Operations : Manage and grow the team responsible for development, deployment and day-to-day operations of all customer-facing email and in-app marketing (both promotional and triggered campaigns)
- Campaign Management: Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices Enable marketers to operate email and in-app campaigns from inception → execution → measurement, with appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals.
- QA Testing: Develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize engagement by measuring and optimizing across all touchpoints. Monitor, report, and resolve issues for the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes.
- Process Development & Implementation : Improve operational efficiencies and processes by partnering with other marketing functions to identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence in data reliability, list uploads, integrated marketing campaign analysis.
- Stakeholder Management : Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to bring our creative to life in owned channels effectively and collaboratively.
- Platforms, Engineering & Product Partnership : Work closely with marketing platforms, product and engineering to test and improve our transactional and marketing notifications, and improve the effectiveness of owned channels
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 8+ years of experience across all facets of email marketing, including campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, deliverability and AB/multivariate testing, consumer marketing and marketing automation
- Proven track record in contributing to the process of updating marketing technology platforms (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, CRM, CDP) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Journey building, A/B and multivariate testing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, or a comparable ESP is required
- Deep knowledge of email standards, regulations, best practices, and international requirements such as SPF, CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Understanding of HTML/CSS coding, SQL, responsive email design, AMPscript or relevant scripting language, and email and PUSH best practices
- Experienced in project management frameworks and tools (e.g., RACI, project plans, Agile, Lean, etc.).
- Ruthless attention to detail and process builder with the ability to plan and execute projects cross-functionally and flexibility to adjust your approach when presented with new data or roadblocks
- Strong relationship builder across both strategic, technical and creative teams, and ability to influence across levels.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities and managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)