Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
- Resilient, hard charging, executive leader, with a proven track record of developing partner ecosystem with VAR partners to generate new business in new and existing accounts, ensuring partners deliver value and customer success
- Experience building training and enablement programs for partner sales teams
- Proven track record of hiring and developing top talent
- Well versed in negotiating partner agreements and building/executing joint business plans and joint marketing plans with partners
- Articulate Malwarebytes value proposition and tie it to partner business objectives
- Proven track record of exceeding quota targets
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, motivate and continuously improve our Channel machine
- Drive the Channel team to exceed financial targets and key business metrics
- Anticipate and react quickly to trends and changes in performance and market conditions
- Ensure we leverage and optimize the capabilities of channel, MSSP and direct selling motions
- At least 25% travel required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 10 years of experience in channel or direct sales within the enterprise software space (security is strongly preferred). 3+ years of Management experience.
- Ability to leverage complex partner ecosystems to advance and accelerate business
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals across the team and sales channel
- A collaborative, strategic thinker with sound business acumen
- Ability to effectively plan and execute budget
- Negotiating partner agreements
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs