Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A Director of Cloud Product Management to join our growing team! You’ll be leading the charge in helping to take our Enterprise Product Line to the next level. We need someone with great technical aptitude who can take the customer problems and work with the engineering team to come up with the best solution and figure out the best end-to-end user experience. You will define and own product strategy, priorities, and roadmap, and drive cross-functional teams throughout the product lifecycle. The ideal candidate has security industry knowledge and has a collaborative style, with a strong sense of urgency and desire to get things done, and flexibility to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Customers, Partners, Research, Sales and other Product leaders to understand customer market needs and Product line requirements.
- Strong leadership, technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Assess emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform product & platform strategies.
- Able to build, mentor and motivate a group of extraordinary product management professionals.
- Communicate roadmap and technical capabilities to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Partner with UX and technology peers to deliver extraordinary products to our customers and ensure that we are providing our customers with actionable security insights.
- Partner with Product Marketing to define and execute the go-to-market strategy & messaging, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target persona
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a similar degree.
- 7+ years of experience in a product management role in the security industry.
- Security relevant experience and knowledge is a MUST, including domain expertise in Endpoint Protection and Endpoint Detection & Response.
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Proven ability to partner with Engineering teams to communicate customer needs, journeys, and experiences.
- Proven ability to work on large-scale cross-cutting product features that impact directly enable go-to-market strategy for multiple product lines.
- Outcome-driven with the ability to define concrete metrics to measure the success of product initiatives.
- Experience working in an agile environment on cloud-native products with a continuous release cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs