At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for ensuring our field operations team has the systems, processes, analytics, and resources to achieve their fullest potential. As a Sales Operations contributor you’ll be partnering with the Global Sales organization to drive business results and you will be their go-to resource for everything operational.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere on the US East Coast or EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, scope and implement system and process efficiencies across the sales teams
- Analyse historical data to provide insight and support sales planning, forecasting and strategy
- Manage the sales compensation and commission calculation process
- Play an integral role within our revenue operations team to enforce Salesforce best practices within the global sales team and troubleshoot user issues
- Act as the liaison between the sales team and our systems team members
- Partner with the sales leadership team to create reports and dashboards that create actionable data
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals
What you’ll bring along:
- At least 2-3 years of Sales Operations experience
- A strong desire to solve problems and constantly thinking of ways to create efficiencies
- Experience with sales forecasting and commission calculation
- Experience with subscription based business models that are based on ARR
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; work well with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes
- An eye for detail along with analytical mindset
- Understanding of the Enterprise selling processes
- Working knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with both Channel, Cloud and Direct Sales models is highly desirable
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now