At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
We’re looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to join our growing global marketing team. In this role, you’ll become an expert on Camunda’s process automation software, our company messaging, our buyer and user personas, and our market and competition. You’ll collaborate closely with the Product Management team to bring new product releases to market; work with the Demand Generation team to create impactful campaigns; connect with our developer community through the Developer Relations team; and enable Marketing and Field Operations by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US, Canada, Germany, or UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a subject matter expert on Camunda’s products and messaging
- Be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, and why we win
- Support product launches and go-to-market motions for new product releases
- Write short- and long-form content, including white papers, webpages, blog posts, and more
- Contribute to sales enablement training and the creation of sales tools
What you’ll bring along:
- 3-5+ years of product marketing or customer marketing experience in B2B enterprise software marketing to developers, IT or similar technical buyers
- An ability to digest technical concepts and turn them into compelling messages
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills, with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
- Enthusiasm for building productive relationships and working cross-functionally
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree; a plus is a software development or engineering background
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now