At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking a full-stack Demand Generation marketer. As Marketing Demand Generation Manager you will own the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you'll be responsible for programs to generate net new leads via SEM, email, targeted social advertising, paid campaigns and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
*This role is remote and can be based anywhere in US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for building a marketing strategy to meet the North American lead goal numbers and drive the sales funnel for the region.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance overall funnel conversion metrics.
- Use Marketing automation to send emails, use landing pages and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing team on keyword research, optimization strategies, and audits of our web properties.
- Develop and execute plans to grow website traffic and conversions.
- Work closely with our ABM Programs Manager to implement and amplify campaigns for target accounts.
- Join forces with various Content, Design and Inbound experts to ensure they support our traffic goals for SEO, social and generating inbound links.
- Experiment with new, owned or paid channels to drive quality traffic and leads.
- Identify levers driving sales, so that we can be predictable.
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in software markets, ideally with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong understanding of modern marketing methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO and Content Marketing
- Proven, hands-on experience with a marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A data-driven person with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now