As Finance Intern you'll be based in our Finance Operations team, supporting day to day finance administration, data-entry and bill processing. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this will be a great opportunity to contribute and gain exposure to the inner workings of a busy, scale-up business.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Create items in the finance system
- Allocate stock in the NetSuite system for the Threads Buy Team
- Process Bills and Bill Payments
- Assist with bank and credit card reconciliations
- Support with filing and administration
- Strong numeracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- Familiarity with NetSuite would be an advantage, but is not essential
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday pro rated
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a fast-growing luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now